Freelancer.com unleashes mayhem on Australians with US$25,000 competition - Freelancer Goes to Town Down Under!
1.8 million freelancers have been invited to participate in the competition and will submit their crazy endeavours as video entries on YouTube. The winner will be the contestant who can prove they have reached the largest Australian audience. Categories in the competition include most innovative, most exposure online, most exposure offline and most marketable video.
"Our 1.8 million freelancers have shown time and time again they are just as effective on the other side of the planet as being physically present. We are excited to show the Australian people how creative and effective the Freelancer.com community is. This competition will prove that distance is no issue when it comes to getting the job done." said Matt Barrie, Chief Executive of Freelancer. "I just hope the Aussies are ready for the onslaught!"
The timing of the competition couldn't be better. Summer is coming and Australia is abuzz with the arrival of Oprah, the Ashes Cricket Tournament. Overseas, Australians are participating in the Commonwealth Games and 20/20 Cricket.
* Grand Prize: US$10,000 & Master Logo Marketeer added to the winner's profile.
* Most Exposure Online: US$5,000 and Master Marketeer Insignia
* Most Exposure Offline: US$5,000 and Master Marketeer Insignia
* People's Choice - Most Marketable Video: US$2,000 and Master Marketeer Insignia
* Runners Up for each Category: Apple iPad 16GB WiFi+3G (3 Prizes)
For more details about the contest, visit: